IAG is a worldwide general contractor in technology based hydrocarbon processing. Since 1996, the company has served as the single point of responsibility for multimillion-dollar projects ranging from grassroots complexes and FCC revamps/turnarounds to emergency refinery repairs.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, IAG supports customers worldwide on a wide range of projects, including:
• Grassroots units and complexes
• Revamps including FCC, delayed coking, hydroprocessing and alkylation
• Mid-stream gas processing
• Alternative and renewable energy processing facilities
• Rapid recovery from catastrophic events
Learn more at International Alliance Group.